Forantum I Blogging is My Life I Tutorial Blog I Tips dan Trik Blog I SEO I Free Template Search Engine Submission - AddMe

  • Web
  • film bieskop
  • Total Pageviews

    Get paid To Promote at any Location

    Monday, May 17, 2010

    Who's Got The Tape

    | 2004 |


    Two suspicious men become arm in arm in the confusion of the moment. A road trip of a not-so-bright detective and a tone-deaf rocker. KIM Tae-sik characterizes himself as charismatic, intelligent, decisive, and sensible. Others consider him nothing but a bum. Now, he meets a new client. The CEO of a conglomerate puts him on a mission to retrieve a videotape containing scenes from his dirty love life, promising him a fortune.

    Dong-moo is a tone-deaf rocker who loves music and his freedom. His brother is a District Attorney with a Seoul Prosecutors’ Office. One day, a thug-like detective shows up and asks him for a videotape.

    • Stars : Yoo Dong-Geun, Lee Sung-Jin, Lee Moon-Sik
    • Genre : Comedy
    • Country : South Korea






    Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals BERITA_wongANteng SEO theproperty-developer

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    AddUrlYahoo