Forantum I Blogging is My Life I Tutorial Blog I Tips dan Trik Blog I SEO I Free Template Search Engine Submission - AddMe

  • Web
  • film bieskop
  • Total Pageviews

    Get paid To Promote at any Location

    Sunday, February 21, 2010

    Kungfu Hip Hop



    “Kung Fu Hip Hop” is a warm touching story of 3 adults who have bravely pursuing of their dreams and how they overcome all challenges ahead of them in the dancing world. It all starts off with a dance competition which the 3 main characters are taking part in. From there the story continues to show their creativity and passion for music and dance along with what happens in the dance competition. The 3 of them have break through their highs and lows, share their sweat, tears and laughter, together they solved all difficulties and challenges in winning the glory of the title “Dancing King”.

    • Pemain : Jordan Chan, Bingbing Fan
    • Genre : Action | Comedy
    • Country : China




    Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals BERITA_wongANteng SEO theproperty-developer

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    AddUrlYahoo